miércoles, 15 de julio de 2015

My Favorite Place To Think



Bothered by a bunch of things like university, work or my family judging me for every little things. So, when I need to think a little or to get some quiet time for myself, I go for a motor ride on the mountain because it’s the best place I would go to, to think and to clear my head. Once I arrived on the top of the mountain I am able to see the way the waves goes up and down, a shimmering pool served by a waterfall, closer slopes that decline from right to left…






I am sitting on top of the hill 24 miles far away from home, where I am able to see all Barcelona and his neighborhood sea port as Masnou, Vilassar, Premia de Mar until the Brave Coast. In this lookout you can see the whole valley, misty and shine sky, the green and fresh grasp, beautiful brown trees, and you could also appreciate how the sand raised and goes down the slope. Such great views allows you to see people of all ages, walking, cycling, motor riding into the mountain, running to be as healthy as possible. Into the forest there are flying, fluffy and arboreal animals... I smell those plants, beautiful and red flowers, you could see the shape of special flowers which make me think in special and greatest persons. In such an amazing lookout you could hear little boys walking against the wind, the trees being moved with the wind and how their leaves fall, gentle wind and light breeze is what characterizes that mountain. When I look into the sky, my memories and pain fly by.







Many times, you don’t know what time is it, but we could see it in the sky because it gets dark. We like that feeling of being alone in the mountain and we get more excited about taking the quads and going back home into the shadowy and unlighted night.






















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario